Monday 2 July 2012

A beginning of sorts

Maybe summer is the perfect time to start a blog. There is so much life everywhere, so much to see, to do, to enjoy and to share.  Like the boat I made for my son yesterday - it seems like a good first photo. As a child I used to make several each summer - hastily and probably not very well. This one took a good few hours to finish - but then, I put a lot more thought into this one, and a lot more love as well. This is my son's first hand carved boat, so it is special. A boat, a journey...a beginning of sorts. 























































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment